Kentucky Society of
The mission of KSPE is to promote the ethical, competent, and licensed practice of engineering, and to enhance the professional, social, and economical well being of our members.
- To advocate the application of engineering knowledge and skills for the public health, safety and welfare.
- To promote the highest standards of engineering education.
- To influence public policy
- To foster society's understanding of the role of engineering
- To communicate the importance of engineering licensure.
- To stimulate student interest in mathematics and science and encourage young people to enter the engineering profession.
- To represent the interests of all engineering disciplines.
KSPE is the leader in the development of unity and focused resources across all engineering disciplines and organizations for influence upon public, legislative and educational issues affecting the profession.
Vision and Mission
Join KSPE Now!!
KSPE Membership Guidebook
KSPE Board of Directors
Organization Relationship Chart